Is a USDA loan right for you?
The USDA Mortgage is meant to spur homeownership in pre-designated rural and underdeveloped areas. Take advantage of a 0% down-payment with this program!
Benefits of a USDA loan
- 100% financing: That’s right! This program offers 100% financing for qualifying members.
- First time buyer friendly: USDA Rural Loans can be used by first-time buyers and repeat home buyers alike.
- No homeowner counseling required: Unlike some other mortgage programs, the USDA program doesn’t require a homeowner counseling course to qualify.
USDA loan eligibility requirements
- Ability to prove creditworthiness, typically with a credit score of at least 640
- Stable and dependable income
- A willingness to repay the mortgage – generally 12 months of no late payments or collections
- Adjusted household income is equal to or less than 115% of the area median income
- Property serves as the primary residence
- Property is located in a qualified rural area
Quick Mortgage Calculator
Your total monthly payment
Mortgage Calculator is for demonstration purposes only and may not reflect actual numbers for your mortgage. Please contact us and we will walk you through the best possible mortgage scenario for your specific needs.