Is a conventional loan right for you?
If you’re looking for a mortgage with low fees, a conventional home loan may be a good option for you. If you are eligible, there are a number of benefits.
Benefits of a conventional loan
- Save Money: With a down payment of 20% or more, you won’t need to pay for mortgage insurance.
- Flexible Terms: Choose what mortgage term works best for you! Options include 30, 20, 15, and 10 year terms.
- Low Down Payment Option: It’s possible to take out a conventional loan with a down payment of just 3%.
Conventional loan eligibility requirements
- A good credit score of 620 or higher
- A down payment which can be as little as 3%
- Consistent and documented income
- A low debt-to-income ratio
Quick Mortgage Calculator
Your total monthly payment
Mortgage Calculator is for demonstration purposes only and may not reflect actual numbers for your mortgage. Please contact us and we will walk you through the best possible mortgage scenario for your specific needs.