Is a renovation loan right for you?
Purchase and fix up your dream home with a rehab home loan. A rehab loan lets you include the cost of home improvements and repairs into a new home loan. Finance your home’s purchase price and any repairs or upgrades to be made in one mortgage.
Benefits of a renovation loan
- Save Money: Combine your rehab loan and your mortgage into a single home loan, which limits your loan closing costs.
- Buying or refinancing: Our rehab loan is available to both buyers and refinancing households.
- Expanded Options: Find the right rehab loan whatever your home improvement project and needs.
Renovation loan eligibility requirements
- Good credit score
- Down payment of 3.5% or more
- Self-occupancy of the property
- Debt-to-income ratio below 45%
Quick Mortgage Calculator
Your total monthly payment
Mortgage Calculator is for demonstration purposes only and may not reflect actual numbers for your mortgage. Please contact us and we will walk you through the best possible mortgage scenario for your specific needs.